background: sister and I have been proposing a Boston Corbett movie/musical/opera/comic book for years now
- me: i wonder if boston corbett appears in a post-credits scene [in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter]
- sister: boston corbett: vampire hunter
- me: WOULD WATCH
- sister: that actually fits QUITE WELL with his religious background!
- me: you know who should play boston corbett, don't you
- me: BOBBY CARLYLE
- sister: ......
- me: THAT IS EXACTLY THE ROLE HE WAS BORN TO PLAY
- sister: you're right, he's just the right kind of creepy
- me: AND HE CAN ROCK THE FACIAL HAIR
- sister: and he has exactly the bad taste to choose a script featuring corbett as a lead
- me: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MY SCRIPT WILL BE BAD
- me: but seriously
- me: "Robert Carlyle plays a religious zealot who hunts down and kills John Wilkes Booth after hacking off his own genitalia with scissors"
- me: like i'm surprised that hasn't happened already